- 1 Shallot, minced
- 3 Garlic Cloves, minced
- 1 tsp. Sea Salt
- 1/4 cup Cilantro, minced
- 3/4 cup Parsley, minced
- 1 tbsp. Fresh Ginger, finely minced
- 3/4 cup Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1/2 cup Raw Apple Cider Vinegar or Red Wine Vinegar
- 1 lb Bison Beef
- x10 Mini Pretzel Buns
- Heirloom Tomato
1. Preheat oven to 350F.
2. Combine all the chimchurri ingredients into a small bowl. Set aside.
3. Heat up your pretzel buns for 5-10 minutes, according to your preference.
4. Split up the bison beef into 9-10 small burger patties, and cook according to your desire.
5. To build your burger, add a half handful of arugula, thin slice of a tomato, a burger patty, and a teaspoon of the chimchurri sauce.
6. Serve warm & enjoy.